15 June, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (TT2)



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  •  Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Book: CHANGELESS
Author: GAIL CARRIGER



"And you will never guess whom he encountered skulking about the back alleyway, just behind the pub."

Lady Maccon sighed. "My husband?"

Lord Akeldama was crestfallen. "He told you."

"No, it simply seems like the exact kind of place where my husband would be skulking." (page 112)


Until next read,
AliseOnLife

10 comments:

  1. Great teaser! I can't wait to read this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a hilarious moment. Great teaser!

    If you'd like, you can check out mine here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for reminding me why I love Gail Carriger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the teaser, thanks for sharing! Here's mine: http://simpleloveofreading.blogspot.com/2010/06/teaser-tuesdays7.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! great choice! And thank you for your comments on my blog earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! Great one! I loved Soulless and have this one waiting for me. I'm even more excited to read it now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. :D Great teaser! I'll have to read it soon! I loved Soulless! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loveeeeed these books! I'm practically foaming at the mouth for Blameless that's due out later this year...especially after the way this one ended!!

    Thanks for stopping by our teasers this week :)

    ♥Isalys

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love steampunk! anyway, you had asked about Ascendant...did you read Rampant: Killer Unicorns #1? if not, you have to read that first. if you like it, then Ascendant is a must, but not everyone is into it. I really liked both. here's the link to my review on Rampant...http://www.cryhavocreviews.com/2010/04/killer-unicorns_09.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooo..this sounds good. Thanks for stopping by my blog-and you are right! I <3 Anita Blake!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What's On Your Mind!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails