10 June, 2010

Tessa Gratton is Awesome!!! (and she holds a contest, too!)



Visit her at tessagratton.com!

So, Tessa Gratton want to jump on the self-promotion bandwagon. Of course, it doesn't hurt that she is doing it with a contest. A contest that involves  a one-of-a-kind Linger ARC, that she's giving away!

Truthfully I might have posted this drawing anyway, because it tickles my funny bone. But, the stakes are too good to pass up, so I won't pretend that I'm being completely altruistic.

At any rate, laugh if you find this funny. Go visit her website for details, if you want a crack at the ARC yourself. And if you're like me, share for both of the above reasons.

Until next read,
AliseOnLife

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What's On Your Mind!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails