11 July, 2010

In My Mailbox (IMM4)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. (Inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.)





BooksFree:
A Great Kisser by Donna Kauffman

Borrowed/Loaned:
Wake by Lisa McMann

Purchased
Angel Star by Jennifer Murgia (autographed)

E-books Purchased:
Red Rock Pass series by Moira Rogers--
Cry Sanctuary
Sanctuary Lost
Sanctuary's Price
Sanctuary Unbound

E-books for review:
Switched by Amanda Hocking (not pictured in vlog)
A Safe Harbor by Moira Rogers


Until next read,
AliseOnLife

5 comments:

  1. Angel Star was love. The rest of your books this week look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wake is great! But you may want the rest of the books cause you'll want to keep reading! I'll be reading Gone (the last of the trilogy) for the Read a Thon. Angel Star is on my WL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Video! some great books. I am a new follower.

    Check out my Vlog

    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books! I liked the Red Rock Pass series. I still haven't gotten to Angel Star (and it is on my TBR stack too.) My mailboxes are here and here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to get my hands on Angel Star. Great week! You have some sweet reading in your future :D Here is what I got.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What's On Your Mind!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails