17 July, 2010

In My Mailbox (IMM5)




In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. (Inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.)


Hello everyone! This is what was In My Mailbox this past week:


FOR REVIEW: Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick
From Simon and Schuster Books for Young Readers




WON: Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
From Scholastic via a contest on Dark Faerie Tales




BOOK LENDING SERVICE: Glimmerglass by Jenna Black
From BooksFree.com




BORROWED: Fate by Jennifer Lynn Barnes




FOR REVIEW: Whirlpool by Vivian Arend




Very excited about this group of books. This week was lighter than most, but I've been waiting to read most of these, so I'm happy!

14 comments:

  1. I've wanted to try Booksfree or something else like that for awhile but was not sure I could get my money's worth - do you like it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I really want theses! Lucky. :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all look great! I didn't even know where I was at first because of the awesome new layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice selection of books! I have Glimmerglass on my TBR stack and hope to get to it soon. My mailboxes are here and here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Shanyn: I'm satisfied with it. The cost is low, for the amount of books I can have at once. They have a loan-to-buy program, where I get an awesome discount, too. But it is only paperback. I've been looking at bookswim, because they have hardback, and an affiliate program.

    @Alex: Thanks! Just thought I would experiment, see if people liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. glimmerglass looks awesome! i got crescendo this week too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome books you got this week. Shiver is a pretty good book. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  8. CRESCENDO!?! Ok, now I am super jealous! Great books! Happy reading! Here's mine :http://simpleloveofreading.blogspot.com/2010/07/in-my-mailbox-13.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great mailbox! I hope you enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Crescendo looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok, now I'm feeling like EVERYONE BUT ME got Crescendo! JEALOUS! Love the cover of Fate! Some good books!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just stopped by and thought I was in the wrong place! Love your new layout.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm very interested in Fate and Glimmerglass. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What's On Your Mind!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails