26 August, 2010

Shadow Hills E-Book Available Now

August 24, 2010 was a very big day for many readers. Yes, that is my try at an oblique reference to Mockingjay. I'm not going to lie. I was at a midnight release party at my local indie. I stayed up until 4:30am reading the book in one sitting. I crashed and burned and overslept Wednesday morning.

But, something else pretty cool happened on Tuesday also. And, that was the e-book release of SHADOW HILLS by Anastasia Hopcus.

Since I got my Nook in April, I have found how convenient it is to download e-books from Barnes and Noble. Immediate gratification. And slightly nicer to my wallet. Know what else is cool about B&N and Amazon? You don't have to have an e-reader to access their electronic library. Download to your PC or MAC for the same quick availability.

So, go ahead. Get clicky clicky on those links. Yeah, right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What's On Your Mind!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails