09 September, 2010

Winners, Winners!




Using Random.org, these three lucky people are the winners of the books I had up for grabs:



Angela Messer --- Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly


Yvonne Burgess --- Halo by Alexandra Adornetto


Jessica Estep --- White Cat by Holly Black




Congrats to the winners! I wanted to expedite the whole getting addresses and shipping out process, so since you all filled that part in (thank you, thank you), I will not be emailing the winners. Your prizes will be mailed out in 3-5 days.

Happy Weekend to all!

3 comments:

  1. YEYYY *HAPPY DANCE* You have the best giveaways!!

    Thanks soooo much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squee!! I had totally forgotten that I entered this contest so I was beyond excited when I riped open the package. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What's On Your Mind!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails