28 December, 2010

Best Books of 2010: Top Ten

I wrap up my Best Books of 2010 series of posts with my ultimate favorites of the year. These books come from all genres within adult and YA. They are the stand-out titles that I read during the year. This list includes books that were decidedly non-mainstream, approached difficult topics, kept me glued to to the pages, had standout writing, and were overall the books that I am glad to own for posterity; books that will stay in my head and my heart, and will probably be re-read many times in the future. My Top Ten of 2010:


#10
Mistwood by Leah Cypess

Mistwood (Mistwood, #1)



#9
Exit Light by Megan Hart

Exit Light



#8
Dangerous Neighbors by Beth Kephart

Dangerous Neighbors



#7
Mind Games by Carolyn Crane

Mind Games (The Disillusionists Trilogy, #1)



#6
Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake by Sarah MacLean

Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake (Love By Number, #1)



#5
Inside Out by Lauren Dane

Inside Out (Brown Siblings, #3)



#4
Comfort Food by Kitty Thomas

Comfort Food



#3
Alpha by Rachel Vincent

Alpha (Shifters, #6)



#2
Bleeding Violet by Dia Reeves

Bleeding Violet (Portero, #1)



#1
The Iron Duke by Meljean Brook

The Iron Duke (Iron Seas, #1)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What's On Your Mind!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails