So here's the thing:
My *mumble mumble* birthday (let's call it 28 + 3) is fast approaching on June 30th. Since I didn't celebrate my blogoversary way back in March, I was thinking of doing an EVENT. I would love to give away more of the books that I picked up at BEA, and some of the once-read books that I have on my bookshelf. I'm thinking that I will start the celebration on June 28th and let it run for a week, maybe 10 days.
The thing is:
I tend to give away books that I love, and books that I think other readers will want. Sometimes there's an overlap, other times I just listen to the buzz on Twitter and other blogs. Am I doing a good job? Here's your chance to speak out! These are the books I read in 2011 that I gave 5 stars (Click the link to go to my goodreads 5 star stats page). And you can also see the books I gave 4 stars.
Questions to my readers:
What books have you read this year (doesn't have to have been published in 2011) that you absolutely loved?
What books do you desperately want to read?
What books would you be interested in a contest/giveaway for?
I took some snaps of a few books I was thinking of giving away during this event. Here's the book porn!:
Fair warning: I want these books to either go to a person that has a high probability of reviewing, or has been a loyal follower. So there's a good chance that I will make a few of the giveaways for current followers of the blog and/or verifiable bloggers/reviewers.
Some of the books on my shelf that I would like to share. All have been read once by me, but are in really good to like-new condition.
I don't want to leave out my international followers, so I will have one or two giveaways where the books will be shipped by the Book Depository, also.
Please leave comments answering the questions I asked above!
It's my birthday, but I want to give back to my readers, and the only way to give what you want is if you tell me. I'll be planning the event this weekend, so please leave suggestions, likes, desires between now and June 26th.
RSS My Feed
- ► 2012 (146)
- HBG #1: Two Fallen Books
- June is Audiobook Month Winner!
- Immortalis: Carpe Noctem and Hunters and Prey E-Bo...
- Midsummer's Eve Giveaway Winners
- Event Announcement, Questions, and Some Book Porn ...
- Author Toni LoTiempo: A Lover Of Paranormal Romanc...
- Midsummer's Eve Giveaway Blog Hop (#243)
- Book Review: Hunters and Prey by Katie Salidas (Bl...
- The Bookish Snob Promotions Blog Tour: A Warrior's...
- June is Audiobook Month! Giveaway
- Excerpt of Immortalis: Carpe Noctem by Katie Salid...
- Book Review: Carpe Noctem by Katie Salidas (Blog T...
- BEA: A Pictorial Cause I'm Too Lazy To Do A Big Wr...
- Book Review: Highborn by Yvonne Navarro
- RAK: Sent/Received For May and June Wishlist
- JUST VISITING: Author Yvonne Navarro On Procrastin...
- The Demon Kiss Blog Tour E-Book Winner!
- Blog Tour: Kim Richardson Guest Post and Book Exce...
- Flash Gold by Lindsay Buroker Excerpt (Blog Tour)
- Book Review: Flash Gold by Lindsay Buroker
- Dark Passages Blog Tour E-Book Winner!
- Hedgeland Blog Tour E-Book Winner!
- Splash Into Summer Giveaway Hop Winner!
- ▼ June (23)
23 June, 2011
Content Copyright By Lillie (AliseOnLife). Powered by Blogger.
- talking about books (179)
- blog tour (123)
- book review (106)
- book tour (100)
- YA (94)
- e-book (87)
- Read My Mind Giveaways (78)
- highly recommended (77)
- ARC review (59)
- fantasy (56)
- must read (49)
- contemporary (41)
- contest (40)
- contest winners (39)
- Guest Posts (37)
- paranormal romance (37)
- recommended (32)
- romance (28)
- paranormal (26)
- Read-a-thon (23)
- ARC tour (22)
- giveaway (22)
- urban fantasy (20)
- advance review (18)
- A Flash of Fiction (16)
- contemporary romance (16)
- erotic romance (16)
- suspense (16)
- Author Interview (15)
- steampunk (12)
- CONFIDENTIAL (10)
- RAK (10)
- mystery (9)
- novella (9)
- JUST VISITING (8)
- historical fiction (7)
- historical romance (7)
- Best Books of 2010 (6)
- Bestseller For A Day (6)
- science fiction (4)
- historical fantasy (3)