RAK (Random Acts of Kindness) is a really great program that Vanessa and Isalys of Book Soulmates have started. Basically, it gives bloggers, book lovers and readers the chance to brighten someone's day by sending them a book that they've put on their wishlist.
The Iron Duke by Meljean Brook
Storm's Heart by Thea Harrison
Kindling the Moon by Jenn Bennett
Dark Fever by Karen Marie Moning
The First Days by Rhiannon Frater
Dragon Bound by Thea Harrison
Viper Moon by Lee Roland
Nightshade by Michelle Rowen
A Werewolf in Manhattan by Vicki Lewis Thompson
The Darkest Hour by Maya Banks
From Natasha at My Disorganized Ramblings:
Nightfall by Ellen Conner
From Amber at Awesome Sauce Book Club:
Spirit Storm by E.J. Stevens
From Michelle at Michelle's Ramblins:
Nightfall by Ellen Conner
Plain Fear: Forsaken by Leanna Ellis
Thank you so much to everyone who sent me something from my wishlist!
So, here's my wishlist for October. I'm happy to accept new or gently-read ARCs and finished copies of books. I also love e-books, but they have to be in epub or pdf format, thanks.
1. Anna Dressed In Blood by Kendare Blake
2. Another Kind of Dead by Kelly Meding
3. The Renfield Syndrome by J.A. Saare
4. The Shattering by Karen Healey
5. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
Sweet Venom by Tara Lynn Childs
Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon
Always a Witch by Carolyn MacCullough
Angel Fire by L.A. Weatherly
Flying Blind by Deborah Cooke
Everblue by Brenda Pandos
Crusade by Nancy Holder
Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
Entangled by Cat Clarke
This World We Live In by Susan Beth Pfeffer
Hourglass by Myra McEntire
Liar's Moon by Elizabeth C. Bunce
Luminous by Dawn Metcalf
Second Grave on the Left by Darynda Jones
Sexiest Vampire Alive by Kerrelyn Sparks
Black Night by Christina Henry
Holly's Inbox: Scandal in the City by Holly Denham
Stolen by Kelley Armstrong
The Greyfriar by Clay Griffith
Body of Sin by Eve Silver
Want to join the RAK-ers this month? Here's how you do it.
*NEW INFO ADDED*
Sign up each month that you'd like to participate.
* Show off your participation by grabbing our RAK button :)
* Create a wish list (on Amazon, Goodreads, or your blog etc) and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
* If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger for their address.
* *NEW* Please, once you receive a RAK, send us an our new email to [rakbybooksoulmates @ gmail . com] dedicated to RAK so that the Google Doc can be updated. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU SEND EMAILS TO THIS ADDRESS.
* *NEW* E-book participation is limited to files being gifted directly to a person from the e-book store. Amazon's Kindle Store is set up to allow this, as well as the Kobo store and we believe Barnes & Noble as well.
* At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K! Make a post saying 'Thank You' to whoever granted one of your wishes and share it with us :)
OPEN TO EVERYONE!
Let's keep our International bloggers in mind and in our hearts.
Remember, there's always the Book Depository and they offer FREE shipping!