23 November, 2011

Thanksgiving Thanks




I am thankful for the authors that write the books I love to read.

I am thankful for my family that puts up with me when I say, "that reminds of {book title} when {funny, sad, dangerous, happy, romantic} event happened!"

I am thankful for the friends I have that talk books with me, convince me to buy books I've never heard of before, and let me convince them to buy books they've never heard of before.

I am thankful that every year is another year, I sit around a table with people I care about and share a meal.

I am thankful that every year is another year, I keep writing and reading.


Mostly I am thankful for the people who act as anchors in my life, but who never hold me down.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What's On Your Mind!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails