07 July, 2014

Fight Night - Beyond Series by Kit Rocha

Starting July 7th, Read My Mind will be participating in The Beyond Series Fight Night, brought to you by author Kit Rocha!

If you're a fan of the series, don't miss out on the chance vote for your favorite fighter, because the prize is a free story about the fight night champion. So do you want to see more of your favorite couple? Do you want a peek into the past – or present – of someone whose story hasn’t been told yet? Vote for your favorite and your wish may be our command!

Here's the line up for the first round:






These are the four I'm cheering for to go to the next round (I'm sure those reading this agree with me, right??):


I'm Cheering for Dallas!

Dallas, of course, because he's the boss and the original O'Kane.


I'm Cheering for Cruz!

This is a tough one, but I'm picking Cruz over Ace. It's a close call, though.


I'm Cheering for Jasper!

Jas and Noelle are the couple who started it all, so I'm voting for him to beat out Jared.


I'm Cheering for Bren!

Because Six is one of my favorite females in the series and I love the relationship between her and Bren.


Click on any of the banners to cast your vote! And don't forget to check back next week to see who advanced to round two and vote for your favorite fighters from those matchups.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What's On Your Mind!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails