06 June, 2010

MINI CONTEST Winners!

These are the people who have won the faerie court bracelets, courtesy of Melissa Marr. Email me with your mailing address to PolarisGreen[at]gmail[dot]com.

Also specify top two bracelet choices. (Dark Court, High Court, Solitary, Summer Court, Winter Court or Shadow Court) I'll try to give everyone their first choice, but choice goes to first responders. Thanks!

GeeGee              SpunkiiReader

Melissa              Bella

Christine            HalsSister

Amorous Agri     Angel

nikimarion          Emily



Also, as promised, I've randomly chosen three other people for Melissa Marr swag. I thought about running a different contest, but since I said only the people who participate would be eligible, I just decided to add these winners in.

The prize is a Wicked Lovely series bookmark, signed by Melissa Marr.

Victoria               Cari

Crissi

Until next read,
AliseOnLife

4 comments:

  1. Squee! Thanks :-)
    Just sent you an email!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a bunch xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners. This reminds me that I should pick up more of Marr's books. So far I've only read Wicked Lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What's On Your Mind!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails