30 December, 2010

Out With A Bang: Update




Well, it's a few hours past the halfway point of the Out With A Bang read-a-thon, and I am doing pretty good. I would have hoped to have been a little farther along, but I'm pretty proud of the reading that I have done. And, not just reading! I've also gotten two reviews written, so that makes me happy.


Here's my progress so far, of books completed:

Ten Ways to Be Adored When Landing a Lord (Love By Numbers, #2)Ten Ways To Be Adored When Landing A Lord
by Sarah MacLean


357 pages

My review is here





Mostly Good GirlsMostly Good Girls
by Leila Sales


347 pages

My review is here






Charmed Life (Chrestomanci, #1)Charmed Life
by Diana Wynne Jones


224 pages






I've also started DOUBLE CROSS by Carolyn Crane, but I am only about 20% through it. I haven't had a chance to do any of the challenges yet, but I plan on trying to check a few out later tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What's On Your Mind!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails