15 December, 2010

Reading Challenge 2011: E-Book Challenge

I've been a fan of romance e-books for several years now. Yes, reading them on my computer screen wasn't ideal, but it didn't turn me off. Plus, the instant gratification of buying an e-book and reading it within seconds is hard to beat. Now that I have my NOOK e-reader, I am even happier reading e-books of all genres. Which leads me to this challenge that I've seen around the blogosphere:



Alaine at Queen of Happy Endings has handed over hosting duties to The Ladybug Reads. All the details can be found by clicking the link. The challenge runs from January 1, 2011 to December 31, 2011.


There are four levels and any genre of book, as long as it is an e-book, counts:

Curious: Read 3 e-books

Fascinated: Read 6 e-books

Addicted: Read 12 e-books

Obsessed: Read 20 e-books


I am going to go for Addicted. I'm pretty sure that I could easily read one e-book per month. I will return to this post to list the books that I read, once I have an idea what they will be.

Happy Reading in 2011!

1 comment:

Tell Me What's On Your Mind!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails