21 June, 2011
Midsummer's Eve Giveaway Blog Hop (#243)
Thanks so much to Kathy at I Am A Reader, Not A Writer for hosting the Midsummer's Eve Giveaway Blog Hop! This will last from June 21st to June 24th at 11:59pm (EDT). Please check out Kathy's blog hop post for the full linky list of the 200+ other blogs that are also giving away bookish items.
As I never took the time to do a post that showcased the books that I got at BEA, this giveaway hop is just in time. Up for grabs will be books in two different groups: YA and Adult Romance. All of these books are ones that I picked up at BEA, which means that some are ARCs, some are finished copies, and I even have a couple of chapter samplers to give away.
Here's a look at what I have:
A Certain Wolfish Charm by Lydia Dare
Veil of Shadows by Shiloh Walker
A Tale of Two Lovers by Maya Rodale (signed)
Blood Rights by Kristen Painter (chapter sampler)
Perfect by Ellen Hopkins (signed)
Tris and Izzie by Mette Ivie Harrison
Pretty Bad Things by C.J. Skuse
The Wood Queen by Karen Mahoney (chapter sampler)
There will be two winners: One person gets to choose 2 books from the YA prize pack. The Wood Queen chapter sampler will be included in that prize. One person gets to choose 2 books from the adult romance prize pack. The Blood Rights chapter sampler will be included in that prize.
1. Must be 13+ to enter for YA prize and 18+ to enter for adult romance prize
2. Must be a blog follower (I pretty much never require following for entry, so this is an exception)
3. Leave a comment with the prize pack you would prefer to choose from (can choose to be entered for both)
4. Leave a way to contact you in your comment
5. +2 if you tweet the following message: Midsummer's Eve Giveaway Hop at Read My Mind: Enter to win a prize pack of books from BEA! http://wibi.us/jyVvWl @AliseOnLife (leave link to tweet in comment)
Good Luck and Happy Reading!
Posted by Lillie (AliseOnLife)
Labels: Read My Mind Giveaways
I'm a writer, aspiring to that higher plane of becoming a published author. I love books in all their forms, be it electronic or print (though obviously, there is nothing like the texture of a book in my hands!). I want to share that love and meet others who feel the same.