19 September, 2011

Read Your Own Book A-Thon Finish Line



Sunday
Hours Read: 7/18.5
Pages Read: 454


Sunday 10am - 1pm

Total Hours Actually Spent Reading: 2.5
Total Pages Read: 156

I finished EXCLUSIVELY YOURS. Somehow, I had hoped that it wouldn't take quite as long, so I had postponed lunch until I finished, and was famished by the end. Therefore, I took an afternoon break, instead of starting my next book while I ate.


Sunday 2pm - 5pm

Total Hours Actually Spent Reading: 3
Total Pages Read: 213

I jumped right into the next book in the Kowalski series, UNDENIABLY YOURS by Shannon Stacey; started and finished this in a much more timely manner than I read the first one.


Sunday 7:30pm - 9pm

Total Hours Actually Spent Reading: 1.5
Total Pages Read: 85

I know that it was down to the end, and I really did manage to accomplish much reading, but I figured that I would start on the next book that I really wanted to read for pleasure, HOW TO SEDUCE A DUKE by Kathryn Caskie. I was able to get 85 pages read before the end of the read-a-thon.


Final Read-A-Thon Stats:

Hours Read: 24.5/72
Pages Read: 1991
Books Read: 7.25

Tempest by Julie Cross
Forbidden: The Ascension by Samantha Sommersby
After Dark With A Scoundrel by Alexandra Hawkins
Seven Years To Sin by Sylvia Day
Love Story by Jennifer Echols
Exclusively Yours by Shannon Stacey
Undeniably Yours by Shannon Stacey
How To Seduce A Duke by Kathryn Caskie (1/4)

Overall, I am really happy with the dent that I made in my personal TBR. Though I started off the read-a-thon slowly, I accomplished my goal of prioritizing books that had languished too long on my bookshelf. I think I also might be more motivated to pick up the other books that were originally on my read-a-thon to-read list that I didn't have a chance to fit in.

Check out the other two posts that I made during the read-a-thon to see my original list of books, and my progress.

Starting Post
Read-A-Thon Update


Did you take the challenge? How did you do?

1 comment:

  1. WOW! You're a reading machine! Good job.
    I finished four of the books I was in the middle of reading....so not a huge amount done but still, PROGRESS.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What's On Your Mind!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails