RSS My Feed
- ► 2015 (192)
- ► 2014 (128)
- ► 2013 (43)
- COVER REVEAL: Redheads Are Soulless by Heather M. ...
- Dewey's #Readathon: Hour 24 and Finish Line
- Dewey's #Readathon: Hours 21-23 (Mini-Challenge 1)...
- Dewey's #Readathon: Hours 17-20
- Dewey's #Readathon: Hours 10-14 (Mini-Challenge 1)...
- Dewey's #ReadAThon: Hours 5-8 (Mini-Challenge 2)
- Dewey's #Readathon: Hours 1-3 (Mini-Challenge 1)
- Dewey's 24 Hour Read-A-Thon
- ARC Review: The Selection by Kiera Cass
- ARC Review: Masque Of The Red Death by Bethany Gri...
- Austism Awareness Hop 2012 Winner
- Spotlight: The Vampire Shrink by Lynda Hilburn (Gu...
- Book Review: Somebody To Love by Kristan Higgins
- SupaGurl Tours: Nancy Straight Guest Post & MEETIN...
- Autism Awareness Blog Hop 2012
- Laura Kaye's WEST OF WANT Preview & Prizes Event
- COVER REVEAL: Greta And The Goblin King by Chloe J...
- Stalking The Others by @Jess_Haines Giveaway on Go...
- Wrap Up: #Bloggiesta Finish Line
- #Bloggiesta Mini-Challenge #1: Back Up Your Blog
- ▼ April (20)
- ► 2011 (195)
11 April, 2012
Welcome to Read My Mind's stop on the Autism Awareness Blog Hop. Autism is a disorder close to my heart, since I've spent the last 8.5 years being caretaker, tutor, friend, and companion to a young boy with Asperger's Syndrome (a disorder on the higher functioning end of the autistic spectrum).
To find out more about Autism and autistic-spectrum disorders, or to find a resource if someone close to you has Autism, start with Autism Speaks. There are also many organizations on and off-line that can help and provide support.
Autism In Fiction:
I've decided to contribute to this hop by giving away a book that features a character with Autism or Asperger's Syndrome.
Pick Your Poison:
One winner will be able to choose 1 (one) book from the following group
Enter Via Rafflecopter:
Follow the directions from rafflecopter to make your entry count
U.S. address required to claim prize
Must comment to enter
Must be 13+ to claim a YA title, and 18+ to claim an adult title
Must enter before 11:59pm, April 17th
1 (one) winner will be chosen via rafflecopter within a week of the giveaway ending
Good Luck To All!
Thanks to the Autism Awareness Blog Hop hosts:
I Am A Reader, Not A Writer
Page Turners Blog
Fire And Ice
Just Another Book Addict
See all of the participating blogs HERE
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Posted by Lillie (AliseOnLife) at 4/11/2012 12:01:00 AM
I'm reading: Autism Awareness Blog Hop 2012Tweet this! Labels: blog hop, Read My Mind Giveaways, talking about books
Content Copyright By Lillie (AliseOnLife). Powered by Blogger.