22 April, 2012

Dewey's #Readathon: Hours 21-23 (Mini-Challenge 1)

Well, the last few hours have been killer. I'm struggling to stay awake with only a little while left. I've also slowed way down, not just on the speed that I am reading, but also on my comprehension. I decided to take a break, start preparing my finish line post, and do another mini-challenge to pep me up for the grand finale.

I read 34 pages of WHEN SHE WOKE by Hillary Jordan, but I was waning, so I put it aside. I've really been looking forward to the book, and I didn't want to lose appreciation just because I was so tired. For that same reason, I decided not to start LIAR'S MOON by Elizabeth C. Bunce either. It's the sequel to STARCROSSED, which I absolutely loved, so I moved to the last book in my pile, AN IMPARTIAL WITNESS by Charles Todd.

***

The Hungry Readers have an hour 23 mad lib mini-challenge. Check out my attempt (which makes about as much sense as I would right now, with or without the mad libs!):

This ____cable____ is ____mysterious____! ____Chelsea____

has never ____conjured____ so much. The ____novel____ I'm currently

____hoping____ is____sleepy___ and____little____.

When this is over, I will ____made____ for ____a week____.


***


Currently Reading:



Total Pages Read: 1437

Total Time Spent Reading: 735 minutes

Total Mini Challenges Completed: 5

Total Finished:
Misfit by Jon Skovron
Past Perfect by Leila Sales
Ultraviolet by R.J. Anderson
Carrier Of The Mark by Leigh Fallon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What's On Your Mind!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails