21 April, 2012

Dewey's #ReadAThon: Hours 5-8 (Mini-Challenge 2)

One Librarian's Book Reviews has a mini-challenge, in which, the player chooses a book title and then tries to express the title in pictures. I gave it a go.

Hint: This book is somewhere on my read list at Good Reads HERE, but there's over 600 other books, too!


***

Reflections Of A Bookaholic has a mini-challenge that involves turning to the current book's page 32 and filling in the blank from, "I would rather read than ________ any day!", with an entertaining sentence from that page.

I was reading PAST PERFECT by Leila Sales, at the time, so here's my try:

I would rather read than spend the summer gallivanting around, demonstrating minuets any day.

***

I'm going to be taking a break to catch up with the lit group I belong to, so probably no more updates until later tonight.


Currently Reading:



Total Pages Read: 667

Total Time Spent Reading: 270 minutes

Visited Since Last Update: Reflections Of A Bookaholic | Kathryn's Book Nook | Midnight Book Girl | Noumena12 Books

Total Mini Challenges Completed: 3

Total Finished:
Misfit by Jon Skovron
Past Perfect by Leila Sales

On Deck:

2 comments:

  1. Checking in to cheer you on. I hope you get to When She Woke. I just finished that one. It's a page turner but it is intense. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great puzzle! I have heard good things about Shadow and Bone, but not read it. Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What's On Your Mind!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails