21 April, 2012

Dewey's #Readathon: Hours 1-3 (Mini-Challenge 1)

I started the read-a-thon at 8:17am. Pretty good for me on a Saturday. I'm usually of the mind: don't call me, and don't talk to or look at me before 10am, on a Saturday. Or Sunday. Really any day, unless you've witnessed me drinking a full cup of coffee beforehand.

But, I digress.

***

Check out my Introductory Questionnaire

What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Slightly Suburban, PA AKA just outside of Philly.

Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
When She Woke by Hillary Jordan. I was intrigued by the concept, and read the first chapter a few days ago. I had to fight myself to put it down and save it, but I managed.

Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I forgot to prepare or think about snacks. I've got plenty of coffee, though! I'll probably take a mid-afternoon break and run out to the Wawa.

Tell us a little something about yourself!
I watch television almost exclusively from my laptop, I'm a crazy, crazy anglophile, and I like aggressive sports: hockey, football, and rugby.

If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is my first time participating! I'm looking forward to the community aspect, and my pile is exclusively pleasure books I found at my local library. No review books in this stack.

***


Currently Reading:



Total Pages Read: 202

Total Time Spent Reading: 80 minutes

Total Mini Challenges Completed: 1

Total Finished: 0

On Deck:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What's On Your Mind!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails