I started the read-a-thon at 8:17am. Pretty good for me on a Saturday. I'm usually of the mind: don't call me, and don't talk to or look at me before 10am, on a Saturday. Or Sunday. Really any day, unless you've witnessed me drinking a full cup of coffee beforehand.
But, I digress.
Check out my Introductory Questionnaire
What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Slightly Suburban, PA AKA just outside of Philly.
Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
When She Woke by Hillary Jordan. I was intrigued by the concept, and read the first chapter a few days ago. I had to fight myself to put it down and save it, but I managed.
Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I forgot to prepare or think about snacks. I've got plenty of coffee, though! I'll probably take a mid-afternoon break and run out to the Wawa.
Tell us a little something about yourself!
I watch television almost exclusively from my laptop, I'm a crazy, crazy anglophile, and I like aggressive sports: hockey, football, and rugby.
If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is my first time participating! I'm looking forward to the community aspect, and my pile is exclusively pleasure books I found at my local library. No review books in this stack.
Total Pages Read: 202
Total Time Spent Reading: 80 minutes
Total Mini Challenges Completed: 1
Total Finished: 0
RSS My Feed
- COVER REVEAL: Redheads Are Soulless by Heather M. ...
- Dewey's #Readathon: Hour 24 and Finish Line
- Dewey's #Readathon: Hours 21-23 (Mini-Challenge 1)...
- Dewey's #Readathon: Hours 17-20
- Dewey's #Readathon: Hours 10-14 (Mini-Challenge 1)...
- Dewey's #ReadAThon: Hours 5-8 (Mini-Challenge 2)
- Dewey's #Readathon: Hours 1-3 (Mini-Challenge 1)
- Dewey's 24 Hour Read-A-Thon
- ARC Review: The Selection by Kiera Cass
- ARC Review: Masque Of The Red Death by Bethany Gri...
- Austism Awareness Hop 2012 Winner
- Spotlight: The Vampire Shrink by Lynda Hilburn (Gu...
- Book Review: Somebody To Love by Kristan Higgins
- SupaGurl Tours: Nancy Straight Guest Post & MEETIN...
- Autism Awareness Blog Hop 2012
- Laura Kaye's WEST OF WANT Preview & Prizes Event
- COVER REVEAL: Greta And The Goblin King by Chloe J...
- Stalking The Others by @Jess_Haines Giveaway on Go...
- Wrap Up: #Bloggiesta Finish Line
- #Bloggiesta Mini-Challenge #1: Back Up Your Blog
- ▼ April (20)
- ► 2011 (195)
21 April, 2012
Posted by Lillie (AliseOnLife) at 4/21/2012 10:24:00 AM
I'm reading: Dewey's #Readathon: Hours 1-3 (Mini-Challenge 1)Tweet this! Labels: Read-a-thon, talking about books
Content Copyright By Lillie (AliseOnLife). Powered by Blogger.
- talking about books (189)
- blog tour (128)
- book review (106)
- book tour (104)
- YA (97)
- e-book (87)
- Read My Mind Giveaways (78)
- highly recommended (78)
- ARC review (61)
- fantasy (56)
- must read (50)
- contest (43)
- contemporary (42)
- contest winners (39)
- Guest Posts (37)
- paranormal romance (37)
- recommended (32)
- romance (28)
- paranormal (26)
- Read-a-thon (23)
- ARC tour (22)
- giveaway (22)
- urban fantasy (20)
- advance review (18)
- contemporary romance (17)
- A Flash of Fiction (16)
- erotic romance (16)
- suspense (16)
- Author Interview (15)
- steampunk (12)
- CONFIDENTIAL (10)
- RAK (10)
- mystery (9)
- novella (9)
- JUST VISITING (8)
- historical fiction (7)
- historical romance (7)
- Best Books of 2010 (6)
- Bestseller For A Day (6)
- science fiction (4)
- historical fantasy (3)