07 August, 2010

In My Mailbox (IMM8)




In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. (Inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.)


I've been trying to maintain my book buying ban (for my wallet's sake, and also because my TBR is HUGE.) I did accept a new review request, but pretty much stuck to the ban. However, I also made an unscheduled stop at the library. I couldn't resist, especially finding my request for Linger had come through!

So, what was in your mailbox?




For Review
Ordeal by T.K. Varenko (e-galley)


 
 
 





Borrowed
Other by Karen Kincy
Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel
Return the Night by T.K. Richardson


 
 


 





From the Library
Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
Masked by Moonlight by Nancy Gideon
The Awakening by Kelley Armstrong (Playaway audiobook)
Rise of the Poison Moon by MaryJanice Davidson and Anthony Alongi


 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Your library is awesome! They have Linger already!? It will probably take 5 years before my library can have that D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what great books! I loved Other! I really want to read Infinite Days and Return the Heart! Happy reading! Here's mine: http://simpleloveofreading.blogspot.com/2010/08/in-my-mailbox-16.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books! Have a great time reading

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What's On Your Mind!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails