Bloggiesta is coming March 30th - April 1st! This will be the second consecutive year that I'll participate. *Rubbing my hands together in anticipation* I've already started to compile a list of what I want to accomplish, and I'll do a starting line post at the beginning of the event with my goals.
Bloggiesta was initially conceived 3 years ago by Natasha at Maw Books, but will be hosted this year by Suey at It's All About Books. Check out her blog for the details and the sign-up linky.
What the heck is Bloggiesta? Some people may not have heard of it before and have been gamely reading this post, but scratching their head in confusion. Here are the details in Suey's words:
Remember, the level of commitment is up to you. We'd love for you to find lots of time to devote to blogging with us during those three days, but if you have just one day that you can join us, or even just a few hours of one day, please do not hesitate to sign up.
If you decide to participate, here's what you can expect:
• to spend time that weekend (as much or as little as your schedule allows) working on your blog
• to create a to do list to share on your blog and link up with other participants
• to hopefully participant in several mini challenges and learn something new
• to connect with other participants through blog hopping or twitter
• to make new blogging friends!
• to come away at the end of the three days with a spiffed up blog!
If all that sounds like something you'd like to do, please write a post letting us know and link up!
Who else is joining in? I'd love to hear from other participants or just a word of encouragement in the comment section!